BARCELAW ABOGADOS,SLP reserves the right to modify this Policy in order to adapt it to new legislation, jurisprudential criteria, sector practices or the interests of the company. Any modification to it will be announced with due notice, so that you are fully aware of its contents.
The person responsible for the processing of personal data is:
Identity: BARCELAW ABOGADOS,SLP con NIF: B64289192, en adelante ENTIDAD
Address: c/Diputació, 321, 4º1ª, 08009 Barcelona, (Barcelona)
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING
The collection and processing of personal data collected through the contact form is for the purpose of management, administration, provision, extension and improvement of the services provided by BARCELAW ABOGADOS,SLP, in response to requests for information and/or queries.
The personal data provided will be kept for the corresponding period of time in order to comply with legal obligations, or until the interested party requests its deletion and is legitimised to do so.
BARCELAW ABOGADOS,SLP is entitled to process personal data on the basis of the consent given by the data subject for one or more specific purposes, as stated in article 6.1.a) and 6.1.b) of the General Personal Data Protection Regulation.
Personal data will not be transferred or communicated to third parties, except in the cases necessary for the development, control and fulfilment of the purpose(s) expressed, in the cases provided for by law, as well as in specific cases, of which the User is expressly informed.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Access: The interested party has the right to know what data the ENTITY is processing about him/her.
- Rectification: The interested party has the right to request the rectification of inaccurate data.
- Deletion: The data subject has the right to request the deletion of their data when, among other reasons, the data are not necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Limitation of processing: In certain circumstances, the data subject may request the limitation of the processing of his or her data, in which case we will only retain the data for the exercise or defence of claims.
- Objection: In certain circumstances the data subject may object to the processing of their data. In this case, the COMPANY will stop processing your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
- Data portability: Only applicable to automated data and consists of passing the data from the COMPANY to a new CONTROLLER (not to the data subject and at the request of the data subject).
You may exercise your rights, including the right to withdraw BARCELAW ABOGADOS,SLP a c/Diputació, 321, 4º1ª, 08009 Barcelona, (Barcelona) or by sending an e-mail to
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Data Protection Control Authority, currently the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The data controller BARCELAW ABOGADOS,SLP will apply appropriate technical and organisational measures to guarantee a level of security appropriate to the risk involved.
No international transfers are made.
PROFILES AND AUTOMATED DECISION-MAKING
Profiles are not created nor are automated decisions made with the data provided by the user.